It took more than a year for Chris Hein to produce this outstanding collection of six exceptional noble bass instruments, sampled with all imaginable details that answer anyone’s wishes.
- 12.7 GB of fantastic, natural bass sounds
- Up to 4.089 samples per sound
- Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player engine
- Up to 42 articulations and 8 velocity layers
- 112 Midi controllable parameters with total recall
- Repetition hotkeys
- Key Vibratos
- Four release controls
- Fall control
- bridge/center playing
- pickup micro-blending (upright bass)
- Format: 4 DVD Set Kontakt 2 Player (included) Virtual Instrument- PC: VST 2.0, RTAS, Stand-Alone, Mac: AU, VST 2.0, RTAS, Stand-Alone
A Musicman Stingray electric-bass picked & slapped, a LeFay fretless bass and a unique upright bass with three different sets of strings: steel-strings (the classic jazz sound), nylon-strings (the high-fidelity sound) and gut-strings (the old-school swing sound of the 40s). The exceeding script programming in Kontakt 2 allows sound designing that overtops even the possibilities of the real basses. For the first time all nuances of bass playing techniques are implemented in a sampled instrument. This virtual instrument offers 112 MIDI controllable features including groundbreaking news like repetition-hotkeys, keys-vibrato, fall-control, bridge/center playing, pickup micro-blending, expression-samples, pinch-harmonics, automatic-mode, slide-mode, chord-mode and much more.
The included IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Uno (virtual bass-amp) adds more sound variations to the natural, basic bass instruments.
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|