EarMaster Pro 6 adds hundreds of new features to the program, as well as brand new activities such as real-time sight-singing exercises and singing back melodies by ear.
EarMaster Pro 6 has been designed for all musicians and singers at any level.
The activities included in EarMaster Pro 6 enable trained but also untrained musicians to practice their abilities to identify by ear, transcribe, sight-read and play back intervals, chords, scales, rhythms and melodies. Most of the new features and improvements of EarMaster Pro 6 are user requests that the company received from various users from around the world, from musical studies freshmen to high-profile touring musicians, to leading music schools such as Berklee College of Music where the program is in free access.
EarMaster Pro 6 has also been vastly reworked under the hood, packing a new sound playback engine using SoundFonts, lower latency for rhythm clapping, and a new real-time pitch detection algorithm provided by Mu Technologies. All enhancements of this new version have been incorporated with one major aim: to boost productivity and efficiency .
New Features in EarMaster Pro 6
EarMaster Pro is even better for your ear training:
- Inside -
- New activity: Melodic sight-reading (play or sing a musical phrase as you read it and get instant feedback)
- New activity: Melody playback (play or sing back a musical phrase after hearing it)
- New notation engine with 2 types of notation: classical and jazz
- Addition of a vocal range setting in the exercise setup
- New types of interval and chord executions combining harmonic and melodic playing
- New audio detection algorithm provided by Mu Technologies
- New sound playback engine with possibility to load soundfonts
- Revised questioning engine that adapts to the user's score
- More nuanced feedback on user performance
- New options for note articulations (legato, staccato, sustained)
- And outside -
- New answering interface: Solfege keyboard
- New streamlined user interface
- Fingerboard interface with 2 options: Rosewood and Maple
- Interval Comparison activity and new piano interface Improved Toolbar New Fretboard options
- New guitar tuner
- Addition of user profiles: Piano or stringed instruments with automatic settings
- And hundreds of many other additions and improvements
|Manufacturer Part #||EM11124|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||Win 8/7/Vista/XP|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS 10.5+ Intel|