Create your way with Finale. Easily arrange or compose publisherquality music notation that plays back with worldclass sounds, and share your creations with the world. From lead sheets and guitar tabs to band charts and orchestral scores, Finale empowers you to create anything you wish. What’s more, Finale accommodates your workflow, so you can also create anyway you wish.
● Note entry options - Play a MIDI keyboard, use a mouse and computer keyboard, or import a variety of file types.
● More sounds - With more than 500 Garritan instruments and Human Playback, your music becomes a lifelike performance.
● Powerful features - Enjoy Linked Parts, Music Educator Resources, TempoTap, and many other innovative features.
● Help Resources - Enjoy free technical support, video tutorials, and the industry's best Help resources.
And only Finale can create SmartMusic accompaniments.
Features added in this release include:
● Transposed note entry - When inputting music into transposed staves, Finale plays the transposed pitch on entry as well as during playback.
● Large time signatures - While Finale has always been able to display very tall time signatures, in previous versions setting them up could be tricky. Not any more.
● An incredible playback library - The library of premium Garritan sounds included with Finale has been augmented with more than 100 new additions, including a stunning Concert D grand piano from the award winning Personal Orchestra 5.
● New ARIA Player - Now you can more easily and quickly select any instrument from Finale’s vast collection of Garritan sounds AND enjoy more control over the included convolution reverb.
● ReWire support - Finale users who also work with digital audio software have long wanted to be able to sync with these applications. ReWire makes it possible to press play in Digital Performer (for example) and have both DP and Finale playback in sync.
● Improved Human Playback - the feature that makes your music sound like humans are performing it now responds instantly when you press play.
● Expanded MusicXML- import and export You can share music with users of other software more accurately than ever before.
Create your way with Finale. Easily arrange or compose publisherquality music notation that plays back with worldclass sounds, and share your creations with the world.
Music educators will appreciate exclusive features including Music Education Worksheets, the Exercise Wizard, and the ability to create SmartMusic accompaniments.
From lead sheets and guitar tabs to band charts and orchestral scores, Finale empowers you to create anything you wish. What’s more, Finale accommodates your workflow, so you can also create anyway you wish.
Finale v.25 is a full 64-bit application incorporating new features, streamlined workflow, bug fixes, and under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance.
In an effort to fully modernize and streamline Finale, some features found in Finale 2014.5 are not found in the new version. These include:
• Movie Window – ReWire functionality replaces the Movie Window. This allows users to sync Finale with other pro-level audio software (including Logic and ProTools) which provide much more sophisticated video capabilities.
• Mirror Tool and Metronome Tool – These antiquated tools have been removed, in part because usage data confirmed how little they were used. Earlier files that utilized the mirror tool can easily be converted to regular notes and rests.
• Plug-ins – Discontinued plug-ins include Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing, Count Items and Classic Eighth Beams.
• Scanning – The new Finale was to feature overhauled scanning functionality including PDF import. When this feature was publicly previewed, concerned feedback from publishers and composers was overwhelming. In response, MakeMusic is taking a step back in order to provide future functionality that all musicians can live with. As a result, v.25 will not include any scanning capabilities
|Manufacturer Part #||13-FHR25|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||