The second installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Brass is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen and Sound Engineer Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer)
Recorded in EastWest Studio 1, widely regarded as the "best brass recording room in the entire world" with 5 true mic positions, Hollywood Brass is designed to work seamlessly with Hollywood Strings (and the upcoming Woodwinds and Percussion). Running on the next generation and completely revamped engine, PLAY 4, Hollywood Brass will run flawlessly on your system along with Hollywood Strings. This is also exciting news for current Hollywood Strings users, as PLAY 4 and the new Hollywood Strings program update are free to all users.
Hollywood Brass ships on a hard drive and is approximately 150 gigabytes of pure Hollywood magic. A world class group of brass artists, worthy of a Shawn Murphy recording, was gathered for this brass sampling marathon which lasted for 21 straight 11 hour days followed by a year of post production.
Hollywood Brass gives you complete control over the players and includes:
Solo Trumpet, 2 Trumpets, 3 Trumpets, Solo French Horn, 2 French Horns, 6 French Horns, Solo Trombone, 2 Tenor + 1 Bass Trombone, Solo Tuba, Solo Cimbasso and a low brass section consisting of : 2 Tenor Bones, 1 Bass trombone, 1 tuba and 1 cimbasso
Hollywood Brass also includes new brass reverb impulses taken from the smash hit convolution reverb Quantum Leap SPACES.
- Produced by Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix, and Thomas Bergersen
- Sound engineered by Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-wining sound engineer)
- Extensive multiple-dynamic "true legato" solo and ensemble brass, with multiple sized sections and mutes
- 5 user-mixable mic positions, extensive articulations, and no shortcuts!
- Includes new PLAY 4 64-bit/32-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.
Hollywood Brass includes the following techniques:
- true legato intervals at 3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- true connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff. And when we say pp and fff, we really mean it!
- true double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- expressive sustains
- mute sustains and staccatos
- 8 way staccato round robin at 4 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamics
- multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- trills at 3 dynamics
- multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY's superior time engine
- multi speed time synced crescendos
- multi dynamic portato that will breath life into softer compositions
- flutter tongue
- slide trombone legato
- various effects, clusters, and more
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||