Powerful Guitar Software for Music Creation and Education
MagicScore Guitar is the best value guitar software for today’s modern guitarist. It offers guitar notation features that go far beyond the basics for tablature software at an entry level price tag. With this easy-to-use guitar tab software, you can compose music with standard notation, easily switch between tabs and notes, which are optionally synchronized, and use both styles of guitar notation in one document.
The guitar software’s powerful yet easy-to-use note input and editing tools are optimized to let you work fast. Write songs interactively! Listen as you compose using your computer’s built-in MIDI instruments.
Playback supports string bends, vibratos, and hammer-ons/pull-offs. Add drums, keyboards, strings, and other parts to create charts for the entire band. Optionally, you can import your own audio file.
MagicScore Guitar software is also a great tool for learning and teaching guitar. Import files from the huge MIDI and interactive guitar tab (gp4) libraries found on the internet to make learning songs and guitar licks easier. Use the guitar software to see notes and fingerings, slow down and loop song playback to learn difficult sections. Print engraver-quality notation as individual band parts or as an entire score. Export songs in popular audio (mp3, WAV) and graphic file formats (PDF, JPG, PNG, etc.) and publish your music to the web with the new MagicScore Music Portal or as HTML files.
- Engraver-quality music notation tools for guitar and other instruments. Print entire compositions or individual instrumental parts.
- Versatile guitar notation creation and editing with easy switching between tab and standard notation that can be kept synchronized.
- Extensible chord and music symbol libraries for quickly adding standard or custom chords and music symbols.
- Guitar tab software tools for fretted instruments (6- or 7-string guitar, bass, banjo, etc.) in standard, drop, and open tunings, plus the ability to create custom instruments and tunings.
- Notation and sound playback support for guitar techniques (bends, hammer-ons, vibrato, etc.).
- Active Focus for quick access to the most important notation tools.
- Notation tools and sounds for band (drums, piano, bass, brass, etc.) and orchestral instruments.
- Velocity Editor, Piano Roll Editor, MIDI Events Editor, Sound Editor, and Tempo Editor; powerful tools that help you perfect the audio playback of your composition.
- Import/export MP3 and WAV audio recordings.
- Import/export notes and tabs in GP4, MusicXML, MIDI, and KAR (Karaoke) formats.
- Export as PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, GIF, WMF, or EMF graphic formats.
- Share via the internet using the MagicScore Music Portal and publish live playable, printable music scores on your Website using the free MagicScore Online plug-in.
- A comprehensive and interactive help system with Quick Start Guide.
Built for Guitarists!
MagicScore Guitar software delivers powerful composition and learning tools for guitar and other fretted instruments (7-string, bass, ukulele, etc.). Easily switch between tablature (tabs) and standard notation or use both within the same composition. Add chord diagrams using standard libraries and write in standard, drop or open tunings, or add your own custom chords, instruments and tunings.MagicScore Guitar supports bends, hammer-ons/pull-offs, wide/narrow vibrato and other guitar techniques!
Powerful Guitar Notation Tools
Get total control of how compositions look and sound plus specialized guitar notation tools to help keep it simple. Use standard music symbol libraries or create your own. Active Focus and Quick Input Mode provide access to important notation tools and note input without searching to help you write music fast!
Hear It As You Write It
Use a wide range of band and orchestral sounds to hear your songs as you write them. Powerful MIDI editors (Piano Roll/Notes, Velocity, Tempo, MIDI Events, Expression, etc.) let you make your music sound as good as it looks, plus you can embed your own audio recording. Customizable drum maps are also included.
Publish Via Printed Score or Internet
Export as PDF and TIFF for high-quality printing, or as JPG, PNG, GIF, WMF, or EMF to use on websites and in other applications. Publish and share easily with the new MagicScore Music Portal and publish live playable, printable music scores on your Website using the free MagicScore Online plug-in.
Save, Export, and Share
Export parts or the whole composition as MP3 or WAV audio files so others can hear your music. Import/export MIDI, MusicXML, or KAR (Karaoke) files to exchange projects with other applications.
|System Requirements (Windows)||
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10