Quickly and easily connect your MIDI devices using the included MIDI cables to the MidiFace II, and then connect the MidiFace II to your computer via USB or your iPad using the camera connection kit. Any music software or iPad app that will accept MIDI input will work with the MidiFace II, including Sibelius, Finale, Band in a Box, Cubase, Sonar, Pro Tools and more! Ideal for connecting your keyboard to GarageBand or Logic, the MidiFace II doesn't require any special driver installation.
- Ideal for anyone who want to connect a MIDI keyboard to a Mac, PC or iPad
- Perfect for or musicians who need MIDI connectivity to record music with a computer or iPad
- Connect a keyboard as a controller for your recording software on your Mac, PC or iPad
- Great for schools or computer labs where only one keyboard will be connected in to your computer or iPad
- Performing live? Use the MidiFace II to connect your keyboard for working with soft synths, drum machines, etc.
Unlike many other MIDI interfaces, the USB and MIDI cables can easily be connected or disconnected from the MidiFace II. This ensures that if the cables are accidentally pulled, they will likely disconnect from the device, instead of breaking it. (Other MIDI interfaces have the cables molded together, so if they get pulled, they can only break, not disconnect.) This feature is important for schools or live situations where it is possible your keyboard or computer might get moved.
The unique design of the MidiFace allows you to connect your own MIDI cables if you need to reach a longer distance.
Includes 2 MIDI Cables and 1 USB cable at no extra charge!
Video of the MidiFace II Thru connected to an iPad:
Bonus Free Software! Includes the following software (available as a download from MidiTech):
- Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver DAW
- Magix Independence free
- Waldorf Edition LE2
- Toontrack EZ Mix 2 Lite
- Imagelines Poizone VST synthesizer
- IK Multimedias Amplitube CS free
- Cubase LE 8 (only included with the following products: GuitarFace, AudioLink, GrooveStation)
Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
- Up to 8 tracks, 2 Submix- and AUX busses
- Up to 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Up to 4 instruments and 4 plug-ins per object/track/master
- Simultaneous use of 4 stereo or 8 mono in/outs
- Flexible plug-in routing
- Numerous Samplitude effects included: Advanced & Multiband Dynamics, Bit Machine, Delay, EQ116 (standard mode), essential FX, Multiband Stereo Enhancer, sMax11, Vandal SE, Vocoder
- VariVerb II and Vintage Effects Suite demo version included
- Independence Free Software Sampler with 2 GB Library included
- Advanced Take Management with Take Composer
- Advanced editing functions through several mouse modes
- Advanced MIDI functions (score, piano roll, drum editor, event list)
- Comparisonics and spectral display of objects
- Visualization with spectroscope, spectrogram, phase oscilloscope, tuner and oscilloscope
- Hardware Controller Support (Mackie Control, HUI)
- Synchronization (MIDI Clock)
- Professional export functions with Dithering
- Import/export of MIDI, WAV, BWAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC and WMA
- VST2 interface support
- Hybrid Audio Engine with multicore support
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
Magix Independence free:
Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution.
Based on the powerful Indpendence Audio EngineAudio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments! VST effect plug-in import: you can now load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free!As well as VST, AU and Standalone now the RTAS interface is also available for MacVirtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence. No time or memory restrictions. Commercial use allowed. For Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
IK Multimedia Amplitube CS free:
Ampsimulation for Guitarist and Bassists, this version is for free, but with much power inside. Standalone or as VST plugin usable. 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects.
Toontrack EZ Mix2 Lite:
- Lite version of version of EZmix 2 multi-effect mixing tool
- Toontrack EZmix 2 Lite is a lite version of the widely popular preset powered multi-effect mix tool EZmix 2.
- The full product was designed to cater to anything from home user to pro and builds on one fundamental idea: A powerful tool that combines guitar/amp and cab simulation with ready-made effect chains for the most common instruments and channels found in a recording session.
- Boiled down, EZmix 2 is your new guitar amp, mix engineer and mastering suite, all rolled up in one convenient package!
- EZmix 2 Lite Quick Facts
- A compact version of EZmix 2Comes with a total of 30 presetsMix/master bass, guitar, drums, vocals, strings and much moreBass and guitar amp simulation settingsEZmix 2 Lite limitations
Waldorf Edition LE 2:
Three masterpieces in one edition:
Waldorf Attack is a very powerful and versatile drum synthesizer, beloved due to it's rich palette of sounds an intuitive user interface.PPG Wave 2.V is the authentic reproduction of the legendary PPG Wave 2.3. that dominated many productions of the 80s.D-Pole is the prestigious Waldorf Filter with resonance up to self-oscillaton and beyond.
Imageline PoiZone VST Synthesizer:
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. PoiZone looks like an original analog synthesizer like frim MOOG or Roland Jupiter, it gives you Leadsounds, Electronic Sounds, Basses, and much more. Over 250 presetsounds of popular analog synthesizers comes with PoiZone, it provides an Arpeggiator. Also 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width. Noise generator, Ring modulation, Sync modulation, 16 voice polyphony are only a few features.
A perfect toy for electronic musicians!
Makemusic Finale Notepad:
Finale NotePad 2012 is an easy to use and cost-free way to the world of perfect notation! Finale notepad has a document assistant, which give you basic sample of notation. Quick notation is possible by MIDI keyboard or mouse. To listen to your music, Finale Notepad comes with 128 integrated sounds. Lyric function, export in different formats like MIDI, Music XML and of course printing is possible.
Some of the Cubase LE 8 Features:
Main Sequencer Window:
The editor windows:
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||USB Port
Windows XP, Vista (32 Bit or 64 Bit) or Windows 7/8
|System Requirements (Mac)||USB Port