The MidiStart Music 25 is the ideal compact USB MIDI keyboard. With an attractive black aluminum body and 25 full size keys, the MidiStart Music 25 includes advanced features such as four different velocity curves at a very affordable price.
The MidiStart Music 25 is easy to use – just connect the included USB cable to your computer and you are ready to go! Class compliant driver architecture means that you don’t have to download, install or configure drivers for your Mac or PC. Powered through USB, the MidiStart Music 25 will work on your Mac OSX, Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 computer as soon as you connect it, making it the ultimate portable MIDI keyboard.
The Midistart Music 25 will work as a USB MIDI keyboard with the iPad using Apple's Camera Connection Kit, so you can use it to enter notes in GarageBand or any other program that accepts MIDI input on your iPad!
Featuring a data entry slider, a joystick for pitch bend and modulation and 10 user assigned memories, the MidiStart Music 25 gives you complete control over your MIDI software. The MIDI Out port means you can control and play a sound module, such as the PianoBox directly from the keyboard – no computer required!
With octave up and down buttons and a transpose feature, you will be able to access all 88 notes on a regular keyboard. A sustain pedal socket allows you to connect a standard pedal. Even if you don’t have room for a regular keyboard, the MidiStart Music 25 will fit almost anywhere – even in your backpack!
Ideal for schools, the MidiStart Music 25 is easy to use without complicated buttons, functions or knobs that can cause problems when using software.
The clever use of a joystick allows pitch bend, modulation and aftertouch normally only found on larger keyboards. Left/right movements on the joystick sends pitchbend, pressing the joystick up sends modulation and pressing it down sends aftertouch (or you can define your own controls!). The data slider is assigned to volume by default, but you can assign it to any MIDI control message you wish.
- black aluminum body
- 25 full size high quality keys with touch dynamic
- data entry slider
- pitch bend/modulation joystick
- 10 memories for user settings
- 4 velocity curves
- octave +3/-3, transpose function
- USB for direct mac/pc-connection
- MIDI out
- connectors for sustain pedal
- class compliant :No drivers for MAC/OS X, WIN XP, WIN Vista, WIN 7/8/10
- dimensions w/h/d: 38 cm x 8 cm x 24 cm / colour: black
- includes USB-cable
MidiStart Music 25 overview:
Using the MidiStart Music 25 with the iPad:
Bonus Free Software! Includes the following software (available as a download from MidiTech):
- Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver DAW
- Magix Independence free
- Waldorf Edition LE2
- Toontrack EZ Mix 2 Lite
- Imagelines Poizone VST synthesizer
- IK Multimedias Amplitube CS free
- Cubase LE 8 (only included with the following products: GuitarFace, AudioLink, GrooveStation)
Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
- Up to 8 tracks, 2 Submix- and AUX busses
- Up to 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Up to 4 instruments and 4 plug-ins per object/track/master
- Simultaneous use of 4 stereo or 8 mono in/outs
- Flexible plug-in routing
- Numerous Samplitude effects included: Advanced & Multiband Dynamics, Bit Machine, Delay, EQ116 (standard mode), essential FX, Multiband Stereo Enhancer, sMax11, Vandal SE, Vocoder
- VariVerb II and Vintage Effects Suite demo version included
- Independence Free Software Sampler with 2 GB Library included
- Advanced Take Management with Take Composer
- Advanced editing functions through several mouse modes
- Advanced MIDI functions (score, piano roll, drum editor, event list)
- Comparisonics and spectral display of objects
- Visualization with spectroscope, spectrogram, phase oscilloscope, tuner and oscilloscope
- Hardware Controller Support (Mackie Control, HUI)
- Synchronization (MIDI Clock)
- Professional export functions with Dithering
- Import/export of MIDI, WAV, BWAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC and WMA
- VST2 interface support
- Hybrid Audio Engine with multicore support
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
Magix Independence free:
Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution.
Based on the powerful Indpendence Audio EngineAudio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments! VST effect plug-in import: you can now load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free!As well as VST, AU and Standalone now the RTAS interface is also available for MacVirtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence. No time or memory restrictions. Commercial use allowed. For Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
IK Multimedia Amplitube CS free:
Ampsimulation for Guitarist and Bassists, this version is for free, but with much power inside. Standalone or as VST plugin usable. 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects.
Toontrack EZ Mix2 Lite:
- Lite version of version of EZmix 2 multi-effect mixing tool
- Toontrack EZmix 2 Lite is a lite version of the widely popular preset powered multi-effect mix tool EZmix 2.
- The full product was designed to cater to anything from home user to pro and builds on one fundamental idea: A powerful tool that combines guitar/amp and cab simulation with ready-made effect chains for the most common instruments and channels found in a recording session.
- Boiled down, EZmix 2 is your new guitar amp, mix engineer and mastering suite, all rolled up in one convenient package!
- EZmix 2 Lite Quick Facts
- A compact version of EZmix 2Comes with a total of 30 presetsMix/master bass, guitar, drums, vocals, strings and much moreBass and guitar amp simulation settingsEZmix 2 Lite limitations
Waldorf Edition LE 2:
Three masterpieces in one edition:
Waldorf Attack is a very powerful and versatile drum synthesizer, beloved due to it's rich palette of sounds an intuitive user interface.PPG Wave 2.V is the authentic reproduction of the legendary PPG Wave 2.3. that dominated many productions of the 80s.D-Pole is the prestigious Waldorf Filter with resonance up to self-oscillaton and beyond.
Imageline PoiZone VST Synthesizer:
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. PoiZone looks like an original analog synthesizer like frim MOOG or Roland Jupiter, it gives you Leadsounds, Electronic Sounds, Basses, and much more. Over 250 presetsounds of popular analog synthesizers comes with PoiZone, it provides an Arpeggiator. Also 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width. Noise generator, Ring modulation, Sync modulation, 16 voice polyphony are only a few features.
A perfect toy for electronic musicians!
Makemusic Finale Notepad:
Finale NotePad 2012 is an easy to use and cost-free way to the world of perfect notation! Finale notepad has a document assistant, which give you basic sample of notation. Quick notation is possible by MIDI keyboard or mouse. To listen to your music, Finale Notepad comes with 128 integrated sounds. Lyric function, export in different formats like MIDI, Music XML and of course printing is possible.
Some of the Cubase LE 8 Features:
Main Sequencer Window:
The editor windows:
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 or 64 bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OSX|