Step up your productions with Mixcraft Pro Studio 7, the ultimate software tool for pro-level mixing and mastering! With 5 additional virtual instruments and 27 additional effects, Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is the complete package for "record-ready" productions with incredibly realistic instruments and superlative audio processing capabilities.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 adds painstakingly modeled virtual analog and digital professional synthesizers. Memorymoon is a spot-on recreation of the Moog Memorymoog’s crushing analog fatness. ME80 Version 2 is a killer model of the classic Yamaha CS80 synthesizer, now with a gorgeous new user interface and a whole new sound engine. Glass Viper takes its inspiration from classic 80s and 90s digital synths and offers unique waveform shaping for a deep and natural sense of movement.
Pianissimo is an incredibly playable and realistic virtual piano. Combining 250 MB of high quality Steinway Model D piano samples with advanced physical modeling, Pianissimo recreates the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. With modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable tonal control and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, Pianissimo Virtual Piano lends an air of class and realism to any project.
Superior Mastering Tools
Your tracks will reach a new level of audio fidelity with an awesome array of mastering plug-ins. Add a professional sheen with iZotope Mastering Essentials suite. EQ to perfection with TB Parametric EQ or GSXL4070 Parametric, replicating the equalizer section of one of the world’s most coveted mixing consoles. Impart analog tape compression and punch with Ferox Tape Emulator. Create bangin’ dance remixes with SideKick6 Sidechaining Compressor.
Vacuum Tube Virtuosity
Who doesn’t love the warm, smooth sound of tubes? Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 delivers a knockout punch of tube-modeled effects with the Pentode Audio Series featuring the VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor, TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer, PSEQ-1 Vacuum Tube Passive EQ, and VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer. Treblecream smoothes harsh high frequencies to perfection, while FAT+ combines analog warmth, vacuum-tube distortion, and tape saturation into a single effect for enormous-sounding tracks.
Innovative Sound Shapers
Recreate the grunge of 8-bit video games and 12-bit samplers with TimeMachine Bit Crusher. Build lush, three-dimensional sonic spaces with Fusion Field’s convolution reverb technology. Inspire sonic anarchy with Dubshox Multi-Band Distortion, featuring over 40 types of distortion and shapers. Go beyond standard beat-synced delays with POD4500 Particle Delay's wildly unique "particles" that can be delayed, tuned up and down by octaves, filtered, and modulated.
And So Much More!
Boost your bass to the max with XBass Bass Enhancer. Enhance stereo imaging with Mid-Side Harmonic Vitaliser+. Add grunge and warmth to vocals with Twisthead VS-206 Preamp. The list goes on and on! Your music will never sound the same.
New In Mixcraft Pro Studio 7
- - Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 adds 11 stellar new effects. Bring the organic warmth of analog with five new effects from G-Sonique’s Pentode Audio series or go wild with Dubshox Multi-Band Distortion, POD4500 Particle Delay, and Fusion Field Reverb.
- - Expand your tonal palette with two fantastic new virtual instruments. Glass Viper is inspired by classic digital synths including the Yamaha DX7 and Roland D-50, while ME80 v2 updates the ME80 virtual CS80 emulator with 64- and 32-bit modes, a gorgeous new interface, and a new sound engine.
In addition to plug-ins above:
- Glass Viper WaveForm Shaping Synthesizer
- ME80 Version 2 Synthesizer
- SideKick6 Sidechain Compressor
- Studio Devil Virtual Bass Amp
- Fusion Field Convolution Reverb
- Treble Cream Transient Softener
- TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer
- VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor
- DUBSHOX Multi-Band Distortion
- POD4500 Particle Delay
- PSEQ-1 Vacuum Tube Passive EQ
- VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer
- Zener Limiter LM-2Z
|System Requirements (Windows)||