Check out our "Plain Box" PianoBox USB for even more savings!
The PianoBox USB General MIDI Sound Module includes 128 realistic sounding instruments, 100 variation sounds, 9 drum sets, a sound effects set and 100 drum patterns. Ideal for use with keyboards, your computer, or as a stand alone drum machine, the PianoBox provides an easy way to get realistic playback with zero latency.
The PianoBox USB is now even easier to use and includes a class compliant USB MIDI interface! Just connect the USB cable and you are ready to go - no drivers to download, install or configure.
The PianoBox USB can be connected to any MIDI keyboard. Just connect the MIDI Out from your keyboard to the MIDI IN on the PianoBox USB and you can easily play different instruments sounds. You can use the easily accessible top mounted control panel to select an instrument sound, adjust the reverb and control the volume. As the PianoBox USB is General MIDI compatible, you can even control the instrument sounds from your keyboard.
Many USB keyboards don’t include built in sounds, which means you can’t play the keyboard without starting up your computer. If you are relying on your computer for sounds for your keyboard, you will experience latency, or a delay between when you strike a key and when you hear the sound – and then the sound may not be very good! The PianoBox USB solves this problem! Just connect your keyboard to the PianoBox II and there is no need for your computer. The PianoBox USB offers zero latency playback, and it sounds much better than the sounds built into your computer.
The PianoBox USB is GM compatible, which means it will work with virtually any music software, such as Finale, Sibelius, Band in a Box, Sonar, Cubase or Pro Tools. Just connect the PianoBox II and start playback no more worries about latency, MIDI tracks getting out of sync or trying to figure out how to set up soft synths.
If you are a guitar player, you can use the Direct Input to connect your guitar, and practice songs and riffs by using the PianoBox drum patterns as a drum machine. The PianoBox USB includes 100 different modern styles to play along with! Select the drum pattern, adjust the tempo and start jamming!
- 2 cursor buttons (left/right)
- 10 digit buttons (can also be used as control buttons)
- 3-digit LED display
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- 2 x 6.3 mm line out jack (left/right)
- 6.3 mm HI-Z input
- volume adjust dial
- MIDI in/out jacks
- power switch, DC input
- built in soundmodule, full GM implementation with 128 top quality sounds
- 195 variation sounds including soundeffects
- 9 drum sets, 1 SFX set
- USB connector
- Free MidiTech software bundle
Bonus Free Software! Includes the following software (available as a download from MidiTech):
- Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver DAW
- Magix Independence free
- Waldorf Edition LE2
- Toontrack EZ Mix 2 Lite
- Imagelines Poizone VST synthesizer
- IK Multimedias Amplitube CS free
- Cubase LE 8 (only included with the following products: GuitarFace, AudioLink, GrooveStation)
Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
- Up to 8 tracks, 2 Submix- and AUX busses
- Up to 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Up to 4 instruments and 4 plug-ins per object/track/master
- Simultaneous use of 4 stereo or 8 mono in/outs
- Flexible plug-in routing
- Numerous Samplitude effects included: Advanced & Multiband Dynamics, Bit Machine, Delay, EQ116 (standard mode), essential FX, Multiband Stereo Enhancer, sMax11, Vandal SE, Vocoder
- VariVerb II and Vintage Effects Suite demo version included
- Independence Free Software Sampler with 2 GB Library included
- Advanced Take Management with Take Composer
- Advanced editing functions through several mouse modes
- Advanced MIDI functions (score, piano roll, drum editor, event list)
- Comparisonics and spectral display of objects
- Visualization with spectroscope, spectrogram, phase oscilloscope, tuner and oscilloscope
- Hardware Controller Support (Mackie Control, HUI)
- Synchronization (MIDI Clock)
- Professional export functions with Dithering
- Import/export of MIDI, WAV, BWAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC and WMA
- VST2 interface support
- Hybrid Audio Engine with multicore support
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
Magix Independence free:
Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution.
Based on the powerful Indpendence Audio EngineAudio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments! VST effect plug-in import: you can now load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free!As well as VST, AU and Standalone now the RTAS interface is also available for MacVirtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence. No time or memory restrictions. Commercial use allowed. For Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
IK Multimedia Amplitube CS free:
Ampsimulation for Guitarist and Bassists, this version is for free, but with much power inside. Standalone or as VST plugin usable. 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects.
Toontrack EZ Mix2 Lite:
- Lite version of version of EZmix 2 multi-effect mixing tool
- Toontrack EZmix 2 Lite is a lite version of the widely popular preset powered multi-effect mix tool EZmix 2.
- The full product was designed to cater to anything from home user to pro and builds on one fundamental idea: A powerful tool that combines guitar/amp and cab simulation with ready-made effect chains for the most common instruments and channels found in a recording session.
- Boiled down, EZmix 2 is your new guitar amp, mix engineer and mastering suite, all rolled up in one convenient package!
- EZmix 2 Lite Quick Facts
- A compact version of EZmix 2Comes with a total of 30 presetsMix/master bass, guitar, drums, vocals, strings and much moreBass and guitar amp simulation settingsEZmix 2 Lite limitations
Waldorf Edition LE 2:
Three masterpieces in one edition:
Waldorf Attack is a very powerful and versatile drum synthesizer, beloved due to it's rich palette of sounds an intuitive user interface.PPG Wave 2.V is the authentic reproduction of the legendary PPG Wave 2.3. that dominated many productions of the 80s.D-Pole is the prestigious Waldorf Filter with resonance up to self-oscillaton and beyond.
Imageline PoiZone VST Synthesizer:
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. PoiZone looks like an original analog synthesizer like frim MOOG or Roland Jupiter, it gives you Leadsounds, Electronic Sounds, Basses, and much more. Over 250 presetsounds of popular analog synthesizers comes with PoiZone, it provides an Arpeggiator. Also 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width. Noise generator, Ring modulation, Sync modulation, 16 voice polyphony are only a few features.
A perfect toy for electronic musicians!
Makemusic Finale Notepad:
Finale NotePad 2012 is an easy to use and cost-free way to the world of perfect notation! Finale notepad has a document assistant, which give you basic sample of notation. Quick notation is possible by MIDI keyboard or mouse. To listen to your music, Finale Notepad comes with 128 integrated sounds. Lyric function, export in different formats like MIDI, Music XML and of course printing is possible.
Some of the Cubase LE 8 Features:
Main Sequencer Window:
The editor windows:
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
Write Your Own Review
Not What You Are Looking For? View other products in this category:
- Sound Cards
- MIDI Sound Modules
- Notation Tools Recommended for Teachers
- Recommended Recording Tools for Teachers
- Kelly's Favourite Things
- Limited Quantity
- Huge Savings
- Special Offers for MUN Students
- Special Offers for Douglas College Students