The bottom line is great sound.
To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor® T8 and T10 let you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
Customize your system until it’s just right.
The T8 and T10 provide more user controls than any other subwoofer in their class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
Versatile I/O works with any setup.
No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor’s price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs.
Compare Temblor Subwoofer Models
The Temblor™ T8 and T10 are similar in many respects. The T10 is designed primarily for studio use. While also suitable for the studio, the T8’s input/output configuration and general design make it a particularly good choice for use with small monitors such as the PreSonus® Ceres™ BT-series and Eris E4.5 full-range speakers and in home stereo and home theater systems.
- T8: 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- T8: Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- T10: 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- T10: Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- T10: Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- T10: Ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- T8: 200 watt, Class AB amplification
- T10: 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- T10: Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs
- T10: Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- T10: XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10
|Frequency Response||30 Hz – 200 Hz||20 Hz – 200 Hz|
|Low Pass Filter Frequency||50 – 130 Hz (variable)||50 – 130 Hz (variable)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>98 dB (A weighted)||>98 dB (A weighted)|
|THD||0.05%||0.019% @ power <160W|
|Amplifier Power||200W peak, 100W RMS||250W peak, 170W RMS|
|Amplifier Type||Class AB||Class AB|
|Peak SPL at 1m||104 dB||113 dB|
|Woofer||8” glass-composite, downward-firing||10” glass-composite, front-firing|
|Acoustic Port||Rear-firing bass reflex (round)||Front-firing bass reflex|
|Input Gain Range||-30 to +6 dB||-30 to +6 dB|
|Polarity Switch||0° or 180°||0° or 180°|
|Low Pass Filter Control||50 Hz to 130 Hz||50 Hz to 130 Hz|
|Ground Lift Switch||
|High Pass Filter Switch||On/Off||On/Off|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz||100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated MDF||Vinyl-laminated MDF|
|Width||10.2” (260 mm)||12.6” (320 mm)|
|Depth||12.6” (320 mm)||15.75” (400 mm)|
|Height||11” (280 mm)||15.75” (400 mm)|
|Weight||21.2 lbs (9.6 kg)||39.46 lbs (17.9 kg)|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|